The Kék Vonal Child Crisis Foundation participates in a European project co-financed by the DAPHNE programme. The project started in February 2013 and finishes in June 2014.
The main goals of the project are:
- To call attention to the phenomenon of cyberbullying as a real and high-level danger for children
- To set up working groups to collect and share good practices on recognizing and preventing cyberbullying at school and family level.
- To develop recommendations about this issue for decision makers at national and EU level.
- To develop an online, user-friendly campaing material
- To organize a European conference in Madrid 2014
More information about the project: